Transportation Resource Group, Inc. (TRG) is a well-established consulting firm that specializes in traffic engineering and transportation planning services for public and private clients to serve the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Click a job title below to read more
Entry Level Traffic Engineer
Civil Design Engineer
Transportation Resource Group, Inc. (TRG) is seeking a civil design engineer for our York, PA and Towson, MD offices. TRG is a well-established consulting firm that specializes in traffic engineering and transportation planning services for public and private clients in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
• AutoCAD and Civil 3D design and drafting for the preparation of roadway plans, traffic signal plans, and highway occupancy permitting
• Roadway grading, cross sections, and profiles
• Application preparation
• Drainage design
• ADA ramp design
• Construction cost estimates
• Site field views
• Report graphics
• Other duties as designer
• BS Degree in Civil, Environmental Engineering or closely related field
• 1-3 years of experience desired
• Technical knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
• Effective written and communication skills
• Self-starter who can work independently and with team members
• Must have a valid Driver’s License
TRG offers an excellent benefits package and salary commensurate with experience and responsibilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org